Saturday 6 November 2010

iHate my iLuv i913/i903 BlueTooth headphone

Hi,

Just some quick comments (I use it mainly for playing podcasts from my iPod), so a mini-review:

PRO's:
  • Actually doesn't sound bad
CONS:
  • Sound breaks up every so often for a second or two (music source within a metre).
  • I use a bulldog clip to stop the headsets folding up on my head (and this makes them uncomfortable)
  • Its "noise cancelling" doesn't do that at all it simply amplifies the sound a bit, but no evidence of any cancelling effect (unlike my previous headset which was excellent).
  • Its tiny cups don't sit well on my ears.
Issues when paired with iPod via Motorola's D650 blue tooth adapter (and I'm leaning towards blaming it):
  • I need to pair the D650 with the head phones every time!
  • When I pick up a phone call, it doesn't pause the music/podcast.
Hope that helps someone decide...


No comments: